Correction On Hungarian Translation of Ki Vagy, Doki - Who Are You, Doctor

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      Shortly after This Week In Doctor Who went to press on Wednesday, a
      poster on the Outpost Gallifrey Doctor Who forum corrected the
      translation of Ki Vagy, Doki, the Hungarian name for the series.

      It should actually read "Who are you, Doctor".

      Subsequent e-mails to me have verified that as a much more accurate
      translation than the first one I received.

      Episode 1-01 "Rose" will repeat this Saturday at 7PM on Cool TV.
      Episodes regularly air Sundays at 7PM and 2:05AM, with a Saturday 7PM
      repeat.

      Benjamin Elliott - This Week In Doctor Who
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thisweekindoctorwho