TWIDW Update - Doctor Who Is Airing In Hungary on CoolTV!

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 6:24 PM
      KI VAGY, DOKI - on Cool TV Hungary
      Sundays 7PM & 2:05AM starting 19 February
      Saturdays 7PM starting 25 February

      Well, this one slipped through the net. Doctor Who premiered under the
      name Ki Vagy, Doki on channel CoolTV http://www.cooltv.hu on Sunday 19
      February at 7PM, with a 2:05AM repeat. I do not know if Cool TV is
      associated with RTLKlub or if we've been keeping track of the wrong
      channel the whole time. It appears that Doctor Who will be airing
      weekly at those times, along with Saturdays at 7PM.

      Congratulations to Hungary, the latest country with Doctor Who. One
      more on the way to covering the world.

      Benjamin Elliott
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thisweekindoctorwho