Doctor Who Back In Canada And Latin America

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Outpost Gallifrey http://www.gallifreyone.com/ got some great news today.
      Seems I will have a little more work to do in searching schedules in a few
      months. From that website:

      "Doctor Who Returns to Canada: The new BBC children's channel BBC Kids,
      launching in early November 2001, has confirmed that they have acquired
      Doctor Who. There is no word as to which series they will be running, but
      the series is being run nationally again in Canada. Great news!

      "Doctor Who in Latin America: Imagen Satelital, a Latin American
      broadcaster, has licensed the rights to the 13th season of Doctor Who (Tom
      Baker's 2nd season), for Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay. It
      could appear on the following channels after 10/1/01: Uniseries, Space, I.
      Sat, Infinito, Jupiter Comic. Good news for Latin American fans."

      Time to brush up on my Spanish, I guess.

      Benjamin F. Elliott
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thisweekindoctorwho/

      Outpost Gallifrey is Copyright 2001 to Shaun Lyon.