TWIDW Update: BBC Kids Schedule Change!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      This Week In Doctor Who got an update today (February 23, 2004) from Pete
      Hill, Programming Coordinator, Factual & BBC Channels. The Peter Davison
      story schedule has been changed as follows:

      ---------------
      Hi there,

      Just a quick announcement about the broadcast of the 5th Doctor stories now
      showing on BBC Kids.

      Due to a technical issue, our current weekday broadcast of "Kinda" (on
      February 20th & 23rd) and "The Visitation" (on February 24th & 25th) were
      pre-empted. Both stories will be included in the next weekday run of
      episodes.

      Our weekend showings of the Davison years remain uninterrupted. Both
      stories will run on their regularly scheduled weekend dates:
      "Kinda" (all four episodes) on Saturday, February 28th at 1:00am & 3:30am
      "The Visitation" (all four episodes) on Sunday, February 29th at 1:00am &
      3:30am

      We apologize for any inconvenience.

      Cheers,
      Pete