Update! Re: [novadwvs] Doctor Who On Polish TV

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      Just got some more info on the Polish Doctor Who broadcasts. Thanks to
      Michael for the news.

      > Doctor Who is now on the air in Poland.
      >
      > Polish digital TV channel TELE 5 (not the German TELE 5, the Polish TELE
      5)
      > recently started airing Doctor Who weekend mornings at 9:30AM Central
      > European Time. This Saturday, 8 June, episode 3 of Genesis Of The Daleks
      > will air - dubbed in Polish.

      Saturdays and Sundays at 9:30AM. Titled Doktor Who. So, Genesis Of The
      Daleks 3 should air Saturday and Genesis Of The Daleks 4 should air Sunday.

      > While the channel is digital, it is not encrypted. I can't tell from the
      > info I got if you can pick it up over the air with an antenna, but you can
      > get it for free on satellite. Here is the satellite info:
      >
      > ASTRA-satellite (orbital position: 19,2° East)
      > 10.832Ghz, horizontal, 27500Bytes

      http://www.tele5.pl/ is the correct website for the channel, as opposed to
      the site mentioned before. The website is pretty useless, and only gives the
      airing times.