Game Night this friday, Aug 8th 5PM

  • windopaene
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      It's another 2nd Friday of the month, and that means Third Place Books
      gaming, at 5PM, at the tables by the giant chess board upstairs. Chris
      is on vacation, but is planning on being back in time to attend. I WAS
      going to be on vacation, but it currently appears that work will keep
      me from going, so at this time, I'm planning on being there as well.
      I'll be bringing my newest additions, (Settlers of the Stone Age, New
      England, Aladdin's Dragons, Coloretto), plus anything anyone requests.

      Look forward to seeing you all there on Friday!

      Brad
    • John Reiher
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        I'll be there too. I'm going to brink Captain Park's Imaginary Polar
        Expedition. I have a set of expansion rules I've created that I'd like
        to test out. I'll also bring Streetcar and maybe either GammaRauders or
        Kings and Things.

        --
        John Reiher
        Have Mac, will Travel