Re: [thirdplacespielers] Third Place Gamers, 5/3/2009, 1:00 pm

  • Robert Livermore
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2009
      I'll also be there and hope to avoid sinking in any way.

           Bob
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2009
        I'll be there on SUnday. I bought a copy of the new Traders of Genoa reprint and wouldn't mind giving that a try.

        I should also be at the SMitefest tomorrow...

        Brian
      • Dan Crawford
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2009
          I guess that rules out Battleship, Bob.

          I may be there if things are not too crazy...

          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2009
            I would like to play Genoa as I heard it was a pretty faithful reprint, however I won't be there this weekend. I'll be at the 4th Annual Boardgaming for Diabetes thing in Vancouver, BC

            http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/391643

            Hopefully I'll get a chance some other week!

            Stephen

            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2009
              Reminder from: thirdplacespielers Yahoo! Group

              Title: Third Place Gamers

              Date: Sunday May 3, 2009
              Time: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm