5422Re: [Third Day] Just Wondering?

  • Kimberli J Flanders
    Oct 12, 2005
      I am atill here. A while back I succumbed to the official message
      boards, which I suppose is what happened to many in this group. I post
      there in spurts, though. Not as much fun as this group was, but since
      this group sorta died, I had to get my 3D info from somewhere. I am
      Mikster on the boards in case anyome cares.

      I have only seen 3D live ONCE this year. Sigh. Bumping into them in
      Nashville several times at GMA week does not count, I suppose, eh? I was
      gonna travel to see them, when I found out there was a 2nd show near here
      this summer. But alas, it got cancelled. In the meantime, I decided to
      fly out to San Diego (from the east coast) to see Switchfoot in
      November!! ;-)

      Hey, I posted here a while back about cMusicWeb looking for writers.
      Here is the info: http://cmusicweb.com/feedback/index.shtml

      Lemme know if you have questions.

      Oh, has anyone listened to the new 3D album yet? I have not yet formed
      my opinion.

      Oh, and have y'all heard of the new band The Myriad? They are from
      Seattle and I just ADORE their music.
      http://www.themyriad.net/
      http://www.purevolume.com/themyriad

      Kim Flanders