5418Re: [Third Day] Digest Number 1007

  • d_smith77@juno.com
    Aug 24, 2005
      Steve, I'm not sure where you get the idea that anything that disagrees with a pro-gay marriage stance is automatically judged as hate here. When I first posed the question I requested that everybody votes "yay" or "nay", and then give an explanation as to why. I'm not sure where you're coming from. So, what's your opinion on this? This is from a curiousity point of view, and because I live in a more liberally-minded country (Canada), I'm also hoping to get insight into the Christian conservative mindset of the U.S. Seriously, I just want to know what you guys think.
      Duncan

      So far, it looks to me like anything that disagrees with a pro-gay marriage
      stance is
      automatically judged as "hate" in this discussion. Is that a good way
      to open a healthy
      discussion on the topic? Or would an opposing view even be invited?

      Steve