      From: thirdday@yahoogroups.com [mailto:thirdday@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Robyn
      Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:13 AM
      To: thirdday@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Third Day] poll on gay marriage

      Domestic partnership - I don't see why anyone would
      have a problem with that. Marriage does have a special
      meaning to me.

      It's such a shame that people in God's churches would
      hate but you know it's true. God knows what's in
      people's hearts.

      Thanks for the education. I'm not well read lately!
      How do gays in general like the term?

      href="http://www.katers.com">http://www.katers.com</a>

      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</

      href="http://www.katers.com">http://www.katers.com</a></tt>

      > <?---- LSpots keywords ?>
      > margin-bottom:1px;
      > color:#909090;">
      > <tt>SPONSORED LINKS</tt>
      > cellpadding="0" width=500px>

      > <tt><a

      &k=Christian+music&w1=Christian+music

      &w2=Third+day&w3=Christian&w4=Ccm&c=4&s=60&.sig=mBJ3M8EjkUIeeIJrQG1PSw">Chri
      > stian music</tt>
      > <tt><a

      &k=Third+day&w1=Christian+music&w2=Th

      ird+day&w3=Christian&w4=Ccm&c=4&s=60&.sig=4G2Jf7NnMV2C6Bckiu7dqQ">Third
      > day</tt>
      > <tt><a

      &k=Christian&w1=Christian+music&w2=Th

      ird+day&w3=Christian&w4=Ccm&c=4&s=60&.sig=3Y5O3U8MnR5TgGRMAPS5OA">Christian<
      > /tt>
      > <tt><a

      &k=Ccm&w1=Christian+music&w2=Third+da

      y&w3=Christian&w4=Ccm&c=4&s=60&.sig=aRPo5tnZreJJeL77uLo4dQ">Ccm</tt>

      > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

      > width:500px;">
      > <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
      > text-align:left;">
      > <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>

      === message truncated ===

      _____