      From: Duncan Smith d_smith77@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:39:07 -0000
      To: thirdday@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Third Day] poll on gay marriage

      <tt>
      Miriam (aka myhopeizyou@ um, i forget the domain), you didn't give a <BR>
      reason for opposing gay marriage. Please go ahead and post your reason <BR>
      to the list when you get a chance. Now, I have voted in favour, and <BR>
      this is the reason. Restricting the right of homosexuals to marry will <BR>
      not "cure" them, it will not help them see the "error" of their ways. <BR>
      It is a hindrance upon their rights and freedoms, and it is a stain on <BR>
      the Bible that conservative Christians in government both in Canada and <BR>
      the United States use the Bible as a way of restricting those whom they <BR>
      abhor. Just because we may have legalized gay marriage does not mean <BR>
      that we heterosexuals have to go out and get married to a gay person. <BR>
      It doesn't hurt us to allow it, but it hurts them not to. God is a god <BR>
      of love, not one of ostricization, not one of exclusion, not one of <BR>
      hate, and using Him as a cover for these crimes against humanity is a <BR>
      shame on Him and on all of us. Thank you.<BR>
      <BR>
      Duncan Smith<BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>
      Third Day Discussion Mailing List<BR>
      List Mommy - Katie Cauthen Francisco - katiecauthen@...<BR>

      <?---- LSpots keywords ?>
      <?---- HM ADS ?>

      <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

      <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
      <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
      <ul>
      <tt><li type=square> Visit your group "<a
      href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thirdday">thirdday</a>" on the
      web.<br> </tt>
      <tt><li type=square> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
      to:<br> <a
      href="mailto:thirdday-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe">third
      <tt><li type=square> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
      </ul>
      <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">

      <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic