[x-post] Eros/Aphrodite cult-worship chat

  • Ruadhan McElroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Just spreading the word for an Eros/Aphrodite chat on Tuesday:
      http://ofthespiae.wordpress.com/2009/03/29/hellenistai-chat/

      If you choose not to click the link:
      I'm having a relatively informal chat for other people interested in
      Eros and/or Aphrodite cult worship at a chat room I've created:
      http://hellenistai.chatango.com/

      I'm hoping to have this as a regular thing on the fourth of the lunar
      month, and the first is this Tuesday at 10pmEST/GMT-0500 (which is
      technically the fifth day of the lunar month since it's after-sundown, I
      know, but most of the people I talk to on-line are available at that
      time, and I wanted to give more than a day's notice).

      [x-posted to Hellenion_Chat, Hellenismos-L, Hellenic_Recons, Neokoroi,
      and thiasos-eros yahoo groups]

      Take care,

      -- Ruadhan

      --
      "I believe in the unsaid, what you can't write about, which music and
      painting can express." -- Gavin Friday

      Blog -- http://rowan.sexyhobbitsuperstar.com
      Urban Hellenistos -- http://urbanhellenistos.wordpress.com
      Of Thespiae -- http://ofthespiae.wordpress.com