Re: Welcome to the group!

  • fenrirbarks
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
      Joined because I fall under that general camp of modern pan- polytheistic nature religion,
      and I've got a particular affection (you'll pardon the expression) for Eros.
    • Ruadhan McElroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
        fenrirbarks wrote:
        > Joined because I fall under that general camp of modern pan-
        > polytheistic nature religion,
        > and I've got a particular affection (you'll pardon the expression) for Eros.

        Well, welcome aboard! :-D

        -- Ruadhan

        --
        "I believe in the unsaid, what you can't write about, which music and
        painting can express." -- Gavin Friday

        Modcast -- http://modcast.sexyhobbitsuperstar.com
        Blog -- http://rowan.sexyhobbitsuperstar.com
        Buttons -- http://www.sexyhobbitsuperstar.com