Housework Made Easy

  • Susan Rutter
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005
      Are you the little woman who is all worn out at the close of day?
      So housework gets you down? Don't let it! There are so many
      short cuts to a clean house. Our newsletter will give you your
      "Housework Tips" and make it fun at the same time!
      Subscribe: 57119-subscribe@...
      Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/housework_made_easy/

    • Susan Rutter
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 10, 2005
        Housework Made Easy Have you ever thought, "If I only had one more hour
        in the day, I could get it all done"? If you have, you're
        not alone. The key to getting the important things done
        in life is not managing time itself, but managing yourself
        within that time. Let's make more time for yourself!

                  Message 8 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                    LOOKING FOR MORE TIME? While people have more to do
                    every
                    day the amount of time remains constant. I can help!
                    Take
                    a look at my House_Work_Made_Easy. Everything from
                    "Getting Your Kids To Work At Home" to "What To Do
                    With Leftovers". Turn 10 minutes into hours.
                    http://tinyurl.com/6o3ok

                  • Susan Rutter