I'm interested

  • rkade81
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 26, 2001
      I run a small distro out of the basement I live
      in<br>in Wheeling Il, which is outside of Chicago.<br>I am
      always looking for new zines to collect and distro. I
      would ditro them at shows and at some music shops. Let
      me know what you think.<br><br>Ryan
      Kingkade<br>R-Kade
    • tigerlilyjw1
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 10, 2001
        The name of magazine is Sugar Coated.<br>It's a chick zine but guys are welcomed.<br>Email me at candy@...
      • xtimebmbx
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 11, 2001
          yes the rumours are true, Number 4 is done and
          ready to be sent out to anyone who's got a buck fifty
          plus some stamps or a trade. this issue has an
          interview with Flirt (the band!), a collection of weird
          dreams, tons of poetry, reviews of albums, zines and a
          film, stories, quotes, tidbits and pics. it's 32 pages
          of pure unadulterated fun. get yours now! email me
          at zippy21@... with your addy and any
          questions. <a href=http://bulletproofzine.cjb.net target=new>http://bulletproofzine.cjb.net</a>
        • mr_sldghmmr
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 15, 2001
            CD and Concert reviews wanted for www.kbloradio.com
          • xtimebmbx
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 18, 2001
              for those of you in Toronto and surrounding
              areas, check out Canzine 2001. This event will take
              placeon Sept 23, from 1 pm to 1am at theBig Bop, 651
              Queen West. Admission is free, tons of zines, and cool
              people. check it out.
            • triggerhappypromqueen
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 18, 2001
                gelatinous ham cubes needs submissions. subject, language and length don't matter. send them and any questions to gelatinoushamcube@...
              • ironfeather2001
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 21, 2001
                  If you want a free zine ad or shout out to your
                  friends in my zine then make contact asap<br><br>I just
                  made a form where you can fill out your shyt online
                  and we shall<br>print it in our next issue of IRON
                  FEATHER JOURNAL #18 due out early
                • medellia2001
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 9, 2001
                    hey people, just wanted to let you know that the
                    second issue of thepunk rock-anarchy zine waste of ink
                    is out now. if you wanna get a copy just send a
                    buck/ 2 stamps or a trade to...<br>jen bittinger<br>mr
                    box 0194 tulane university<br>31 mcalister dr<br>new
                    orleans, la 70118
                  • andipandipoo
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 10, 2002
                      Hey, me and my friend are starting a zine and we
                      need help! why do some people ask for two or more
                      stamps when you request a copy of their zine? what is
                      some of the lingo used in zine making? anything you
                      can help us with is greatly appreciated
                    • medellia2001
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 11, 2002
                        it usually takes more than one stamp to mail a
                        zine, esp if it's half-page size or larger. the first
                        thing you have to do is decide what kind of zine you
                        want to do---personal, political, craft, music, film,
                        blah blah blah. write some articles, put in lots of
                        pretty pictures, and, voila, you have a zine. --jen
                        (w@ste of ink)
                      • lowhug
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 5, 2002
                          Call for entries: LAUNDRY BASKET. <br><br>A
                          one-shot zine from the editor of LOW HUG. This was just
                          going to be a feature, but I've decided to make a
                          mini-zine out of it. Therefore, I am opening the call
                          again. <br><br>I want to know about your dirty laundry.
                          mishaps(the entire load turns blue from that new towel you
                          threw in with the light colored wash); Laundromat
                          adventures (from equipment disasters to hostile run-in with
                          other patrons over the last free dryer to someone
                          trying to steal your underwear); advice from your mom or
                          laundry mentor (for example, how to make your own laundry
                          detergent with washing soda and Borax); or anything else
                          laundry,Laundromat, or fabric care related. <br><br>So, please
                          contribute if you can! Aim for a paragraph or two, around
                          200-225 words. The deadline is March 15th. Please e-mail
                          contributions to lowhug@... - please don't just post them
                          to the list as I may not see them, thank you.
                          - I tend to do zine-related things on the weekends,
                          and respond to e-mails then.<br><br>Please contribute
                          if you can. You'll get a copy of the issue when it
                        • lowhug
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 5, 2002
                            After much delay, LOW HUG #7 is finally ready,
                            hot off the photocopier! <br><br>It's turned out to
                            be a somewhat low-key issue, with many thoughts on
                            the 9/11 terrorist attacks, as well as a well-written
                            "Media Junkies" review
                            Editrix<br><br>"Get Your Fix on Route 66: Looking for Inspiration in
                            Tough Times? The Grapes of Wrath bears fruit" by Jack
                            Persico<br><br>"9/11 is Not a Joke," by Jason Pankoke (of
                            Micro-FILM)<br><br>Media Junkies: Film, Television, Music, and Zine
                            Reviews by LOW HUG writers.<br><br>The issue is 36 pages,
                            digest sized, and is $2. Mailing addy is: A.j. Michel,
                            PO Box 2574, Champaign, IL 61825<br><br>Thanks for
                            HUG<br>"LOW HUG: Unpretentious and honest, though not
                            necessarily exciting, since 1998."