P. Hobo's doctor zine out yet?

  • Terri Affleck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      i posted this to a few groups as i dont know which one i was using last year, when i did a comic strip for the australian zine 'why what doctors do is called practice'. i deleted the guy's email address by mistake once i sent my contribution out so if youre still out there or if anyone else on the list knows whether this zine appeared or is still about to then let me know, thanks. terri

      come to our clambake:
      http://www32.brinkster.com/clambake
      --our comics, pictures, ragdolls...wombs, whales, weird horror.
      *some mature content*