Re: new clambake comics and pictures website

  • Terri Affleck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Terri Affleck <goregoreclambake@...> wrote:
      first ill apologise if any of you saw our old website at zerocatch- it was rubbish, had none of our artwork and we never finished it! this one resembles a website a person would go to, just a couple of glitches that should be repaired in the next week i hope (some pictures too small, one picture too gross, the peranghytis page doesnt work yet due to a fault in the code)....but this time we have lots of pictures from our mini-comics finished and upcoming, b/w artwork that people have compared to childhood hallucinations and illuminated manuscripts....our themes are wombs, whales and other sea creatures, and weird horror films. the website also has artwork by my father involving annoying tv celebrities and landscapes, and a ragdoll i made based on one of our characters (hopefully more to come...) no need for me to talk about it really as it's all here... http://www32.brinkster.com/clambake

      this is only really the start of our clambake so we would appreciate some comments if anyone feels so inclined! or if anyone notices any technical hitches not noted above! terri

      come to our clambake:
      http://www32.brinkster.com/clambake
      --our comics, pictures, ragdolls...wombs, whales, weird horror.
      *some mature content*