Need Submissions

  • andipandipoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      Hey! I got my Laundry Basket mini zine from LOWHUG in the mail the
      other day. I LOVE IT! Now i am putting together my first zine and i
      need submissions. The topic is Drinking and Drunkeness. I need
      drinking games, favorite drink recipes, do's and don'ts, and hangover
      cures. please mail your submissions to andipandipoo@.... also
      any advice you can give for my first issue would be great! thanks!

      andipandipoo@...
      Liliths Slumber Party