Xica Magazine Spring 2007

  • Ronaldo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Your Xica I.Q. (indulgence quotient)

      Whether you are a woman or a man who loves women, you'll need to
      attend to your Xica I.Q. The following four questions will help you
      determine if your Xica I.Q. needs only maintenance or remedial
      therapy.

      1) Do you know these women? - Ayaan Hirsi Ali... Rasha... Dee the
      Style Diva... Rennia Scriven... Joleanna

      2) Do you like it...Cheesy?

      3) Are you a Beachhead home buyer?

      4) What's there to do in Paris when it's pouring like crazy?

      If you cannot answer these questions your situation is grave, but
      not hopeless. Please follow these instructions and call us in the
      morning.

      A) Go immediately to http://www.xicamagazine.4t.com/index.html

      B) Enjoy

      C) Sign our Guest Book