list your zine in our contacts

  • ironfeather2001
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 21, 2001
      If you want a free zine ad or shout out to your
      friends in my zine then make contact asap<br><br>I just
      made a form where you can fill out your shyt online
      and we shall<br>print it in our next issue of IRON
      FEATHER JOURNAL #18 due out early
    • medellia2001
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 9, 2001
        hey people, just wanted to let you know that the
        second issue of thepunk rock-anarchy zine waste of ink
        is out now. if you wanna get a copy just send a
        buck/ 2 stamps or a trade to...<br>jen bittinger<br>mr
        box 0194 tulane university<br>31 mcalister dr<br>new
        orleans, la 70118
      • andipandipoo
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 10, 2002
          Hey, me and my friend are starting a zine and we
          need help! why do some people ask for two or more
          stamps when you request a copy of their zine? what is
          some of the lingo used in zine making? anything you
          can help us with is greatly appreciated
        • medellia2001
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 11, 2002
            it usually takes more than one stamp to mail a
            zine, esp if it's half-page size or larger. the first
            thing you have to do is decide what kind of zine you
            want to do---personal, political, craft, music, film,
            blah blah blah. write some articles, put in lots of
            pretty pictures, and, voila, you have a zine. --jen
            (w@ste of ink)
          • lowhug
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 5, 2002
              Call for entries: LAUNDRY BASKET. <br><br>A
              one-shot zine from the editor of LOW HUG. This was just
              going to be a feature, but I've decided to make a
              mini-zine out of it. Therefore, I am opening the call
              again. <br><br>I want to know about your dirty laundry.
              mishaps(the entire load turns blue from that new towel you
              threw in with the light colored wash); Laundromat
              adventures (from equipment disasters to hostile run-in with
              other patrons over the last free dryer to someone
              trying to steal your underwear); advice from your mom or
              laundry mentor (for example, how to make your own laundry
              detergent with washing soda and Borax); or anything else
              laundry,Laundromat, or fabric care related. <br><br>So, please
              contribute if you can! Aim for a paragraph or two, around
              200-225 words. The deadline is March 15th. Please e-mail
              contributions to lowhug@... - please don't just post them
              to the list as I may not see them, thank you.
              - I tend to do zine-related things on the weekends,
              and respond to e-mails then.<br><br>Please contribute
              if you can. You'll get a copy of the issue when it
            • lowhug
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 5, 2002
                After much delay, LOW HUG #7 is finally ready,
                hot off the photocopier! <br><br>It's turned out to
                be a somewhat low-key issue, with many thoughts on
                the 9/11 terrorist attacks, as well as a well-written
                "Media Junkies" review
                Editrix<br><br>"Get Your Fix on Route 66: Looking for Inspiration in
                Tough Times? The Grapes of Wrath bears fruit" by Jack
                Persico<br><br>"9/11 is Not a Joke," by Jason Pankoke (of
                Micro-FILM)<br><br>Media Junkies: Film, Television, Music, and Zine
                Reviews by LOW HUG writers.<br><br>The issue is 36 pages,
                digest sized, and is $2. Mailing addy is: A.j. Michel,
                PO Box 2574, Champaign, IL 61825<br><br>Thanks for
                HUG<br>"LOW HUG: Unpretentious and honest, though not
                necessarily exciting, since 1998."