Sample NYC - Free Promotional Opportunity

  • sassyriot
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Altar Magazine is organizing its first "Free NYC" film event and is
      looking for businesses who want to take advantage of a free
      promotional opportunity (just in time for the holidays) to team up
      with us by sending 100 sample products, which will be included in
      goody bags for attendees of the event, and a logo for the
      flyer/website.

      What's the Deal?
      We'll be showing BODY: The Value of Women, a documentary by Shereen
      Noon that addresses the issues of body image and self-esteem in the
      United States and shows what women can do to feel whole and
      accepting of themselves. Every person who attends this FREE film
      screening will also get a goody bag.

      How Do I Participate?
      Send 100 sample products (CD, book, magazine, soap, jewelry, t-
      shirt, lip balm, pencil, mirror, stamp, candy, or something else of
      your choosing as long as it will fit in the bag) by December 1st to
      the address below. Email your logo to info@.... That's
      it!

      Can I Just Send Flyers?
      Not without sending something else. We want the goody bags to be
      full of GOODIES, not just flyers and business cards.

      How Do I Reserve My Spot?
      Reservations must be made by November 20th by emailing Mandy at
      info@....

      We hope you'll join us for this event!

      EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
      ___________________________________
      Altar Magazine presents... FREE NYC
      December 11th 6pm
      Stain (477 Grand St. Brooklyn, NY 11211)
      Altar Magazine is organizing it's first Free NYC event on December
      11th at 6pm at Stain by screening the film BODY: The Value of Women,
      documentary by Shereen Noon that addresses the issues of body image
      and self-esteem in the United States, exposing the levels of self-
      hatred imposed by our culture and the media. It reveals the specific
      creative machinations of artificial images that reinforce negative
      body image and low self-esteem, and shows what women can do to feel
      whole and accepting of themselves.

      And if that weren't all, everyone who attends this FREE film
      screening will also walk away with a FREE "Sample NYC" goody bag
      full of promotional items from women-friendly businesses and
      organizations. Who says you can't get anything for free! For more
      information email info@....