Tranny Roadshow 2006 Seeks Performers

  • trannyroadshow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Greetings all!

      We're gearing up for the 2nd Annual Tranny Roadshow, and we're now
      looking for performers who want to dazzle audiences with their tranny
      brilliance! Here's the deal...

      WHO WE ARE:
      The Tranny Roadshow is a constantly evolving, multimedia, performance
      art extravaganza. It is a modern variety show comprised entirely of
      artists who self-identify as transgender. Performances from the 2005
      tour included poetry, hip-hop, short films, storytelling, dance, rock
      music, comedy, folk songs, and performance art of all imaginable
      varieties.

      Each performance is accompanied by a display of stationary art (i.e.
      paintings and sculpture), but the focus is on the live acts, a unique
      evening of entertainment where transpeople demonstrate that we are
      whole people, multi-faceted and infinitely talented. The show is not
      explicitly about gender, but is carried out in the belief that
      expressions of gender and expressions of self are inseparable. For