Tranny Roadshow Update

  • tranny road show
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2005
      Hey folks-

      It�s time for an update about The Tranny Roadshow �05.
      The tour will be starting in just a few days and we�re
      excited to get on the road.

      * New Website Stuff *
      Check out http://www.geocities.com/trannyroadshow -
      our vastly improved and updated website. There are new
      bios, new photos, more show information and a better
      layout. The new schedule also tells you which
      performers will be at each show.

      * Promotional Materials *
      We have posted promotional materials on our website.
      Please print out flyers, copy them and give them to
      everyone you know. There are quarter sheets you can
      use to promote a specific show when you write your
      local information on the back as well as general
      flyers to promote the tour as a whole. Soon, full-page
      flyers will also be available to be posted in windows
      and cool community spaces/shops. Feel free to use the
      general e-mail and press release to promote locally,
      and add the details or your local show where relevant.

      * We still need your help! *

      * Booking shows: We�re stuck for venues in the
      following cities. If you know anyone who might be able
      to help, please tell them about The Tranny Roadshow
      and give them our e-mail (trannyroadshow@...) or
      contact us with names of venues/contact people...
      Minneapolis, Lincoln/Omaha NE, Salt Lake City UT,
      Houston TX, Cincinnati OH, and Toledo OH

      * More performers: Many of our shows are booked for
      performers, but there are still some opportunities to
      get on stage. We�re specifically looking for folks who
      would like to join us for any of the shows from
      3/19-3/31. That includes shows in: Oberlin OH, Madison
      WI, Minneapolis MN, Omaha/Lincoln NE, Lawrence KS,
      Denver CO, Boulder CO, Salt Lake City UT, Missoula MT,
      and Spokane WA

      * Spread the word: This roadshow can only be a success
      if folks come to see us! Please e-mail and call your
      friends to remind them that we�re coming to town.
      Carry flyers in your pocket in case you bump into
      someone who might be interested. Post flyers around
      town.

      * Performers *
      If we haven�t confirmed with you the show dates that
      you�ll be joining, e-mail us asap at
      trannyroadshow@...

      * Contacting the Roadshow *
      As we are now on the road, the address and phone
      number on all of our materials is no longer useful. As
      we do not currently have a cell phone for the tour,
      e-mail is the most effective way to reach us. If that
      changes, we�ll let you know.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2005
        Weekly Pulp Fiction!

        Free at ThievesJargon.com

      • Jeff Kane
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2005
          http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/

          http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/

          Free Pulp Fiction

          Official Blog of CrimeCockBoy Writer Jeff T. Kane

          http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Jeff Kane
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 23, 2005
            Destro no longer works for Cobra or Cobra commander.
            Now he works for me, Jeff T. Kane, leader of the Down
            Supremacy movement. 97% of fetuses diagnosed with Down
            Syndrome are aborted. If this practice continues the
            Down's race will soon be eliminated. The Down
            Supremacy movement has made a vow to stop this
            genocide at all costs.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 23, 2005

              --- Jeff Kane <badjimglynn@...> wrote:

              > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
              >
              > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
              >
              > Free Pulp Fiction
              >
              > Official Blog of CrimeCockBoy Writer Jeff T. Kane
              >
              > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/

              > protection around
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Jeff Kane
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 23, 2005
                Destro no longer works for Cobra or Cobra commander.
                Now he works for me, Jeff T. Kane, leader of the Down
                Supremacy movement. 97% of fetuses diagnosed with Down
                Syndrome are aborted. If this practice continues the
                Down's race will soon be eliminated. The Down
                Supremacy movement has made a vow to stop this
                genocide at all costs.

                http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                --- Jeff Kane <badjimglynn@...> wrote:

                > Destro no longer works for Cobra or Cobra commander.
                > Now he works for me, Jeff T. Kane, leader of the
                > Down
                > Supremacy movement. 97% of fetuses diagnosed with
                > Down
                > Syndrome are aborted. If this practice continues the
                > Down's race will soon be eliminated. The Down
                > Supremacy movement has made a vow to stop this
                > genocide at all costs.
                >
                > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                > --- Jeff Kane <badjimglynn@...> wrote:
                >
                > > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                > >
                > > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/
                > >
                > > Free Pulp Fiction
                > >
                > > Official Blog of CrimeCockBoy Writer Jeff T. Kane
                > >
                > > http://downsupremacy.blogspot.com/

                > > protection around
                > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                > protection around
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • tranny road show
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 3 11:02 PM
                  ***The Tranny Roadshow now has an official e-mail list
                  to keep folks up to date as we plan for next year.
                  From now on, messages will be sent only to that list,
                  so this could be your last e-mail from us unless you
                  sign up by sending an e-mail to
                  trannyroadshow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or going to
                  http://www.trannyroadshow.org – and don’t worry, the
                  messages won’t come often.***

                  Hey folks!

                  The Tranny Roadshow 2005 ended on Sunday, May 22, and
                  we can now officially say that the tour was a success.
                  We had 47 shows in 66 days all over the US and
                  Canada, and performed for over 4,000 people. Of
                  course we made some mistakes and ran into some
                  challenges, but that just means that we learned how to
                  make The Tranny Roadshow even bigger and better in
                  2006!

                  We are going to take a little time recuperating before
                  planning anything for next year, but planning will
                  begin this summer so that we have lots of time to
                  build a fantastic tour. We’re always looking for new
                  ideas for venues, content, performers, etc. Feel free
                  to contact us any time at trannyroadshow@...

                  In the meantime, the website has been updated with
                  photos from this year’s tour. Check them out at
                  http://www.trannyroadshow.org

                  Many thanks to everyone who came to see us, brought
                  your friends, performed in a show, helped with
                  booking, let us sleep on your couches, fed us, and
                  filled us up with inspiration and laughter! We
                  couldn’t have done it without every one of you…

                  Jamez & Kelly

                  http://mail.yahoo.com