shirts

  • Aaron Ferral
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
      We are wearing the black shirts on Wednesday night. You should have
      gotten one on shirt give-out night. Please let me know if you do not
      have one.

      -Aaron
    • Colleen Morrissey
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
        I do not have the black shirt.

        -Colleen

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
          Not to worry.  Found you one, in one of the smaller sizes: XL :)

          Emailing Rudy now - to discuss parts.

          -Aaron

          2008/11/3 Colleen Morrissey <beanie4788@...>

          I do not have the black shirt.

          -Colleen

          --
          Aaron Ferral, B.A.
          850-364-4495

          Please Recycle!!!
        • Colleen Morrissey
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
            Aaron,

            Good news. I was talking to Jessica about the open mic night thing and if the group is interested we can play in 15 min or 30 min intervals. They are reserving a 30 min interval for us if we are interested. I have to let her know a definite answer on Wednesday after the gig. She said she will reserve the 8:45-9:15 p.m. slot for us if we would like. I was not sure how fast slots were filling up or if we are interested so I just told her to pencil us in and I will get back to her. Even if the group can not play, and you would like to play I am sure they will let you play and just reduce the interval if necessary.

            -Colleen

            Not to worry.  Found you one, in one of the smaller sizes: XL :)

            Emailing Rudy now - to discuss parts.

            -Aaron

            2008/11/3 Colleen Morrissey <beanie4788@yahoo. com>

            I do not have the black shirt.

            -Colleen

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
              I'm in.  I say we play the 8:45 - 9:15 slot.

              Tom

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
                8:45 set is the latest I will play.

                Patrick Rhodes
                pwr.drummer@...

                No amount of sincerity can turn injustice into righteousness, or transform falsehood into truth.
                C.H. Spurgeon, 1884.

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 6, 2008
                  Hey Everyone,

                  For those of you who are unsure of where Brew and Bean is, here is the address

                  1730 West Pensacola Street - across from Mellow Mushroom on the corner of Chapel Drive.  There is a Subway next door.

                  I am unsure of how parking works, but I would imagine you will have to go inside and tell them you are a performer for the Open Mic Night and hopefully they will give us decals to put in our vehicles.

                  See ya Friday!

                  -Colleen

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 6, 2008
                    so are we rehearsing tonight or no?

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
                      Dogs,

                      I suppose we will wear black shirts like normal for the Warehouse on Wednesday. Let's do yellow shirts for the brunch on Saturday. Please find out ahead of time if you can or cannot find your shirts.

                      -Aaron