Dirty Dozen Brass Band

  • Rudy Westerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      Hey dogs,

      I thought some of you might be interested to hear that the Dirty Dozen Brass Band is playing tomorrow night at 9 PM at the Engine Room (aka the old Beta Bar, aka the old Cowhaus depending on how far back you go...)  It should be well worth the $15 to get in.  Here's a video of them playing for a bunch of dirty hippies at Bonnaroo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDzhPM8nJk

      Rudy

    • Tom Bailey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
        Melba and I heard these guys some years ago at the (New Orleans) Jazz Fest.
        They ain't exactly Trad Jazz, but they sure are high energy -- and
        definitely authentic New Orleans!

        (Yeah, them dirty, pinko hippies will listen to anything as long as there's
        a beach ball involved. ;-)

        Tom