rehearsal 8/21

  • Aaron Ferral
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
      All,

      If you can attend, we will have a rehearsal at Music Masters this
      Thursday, August 21st at 7:30. When you arrive, come to the back of
      Music Master's and look for a big black door.

      Patrick, go ahead and bring your tuba.

      Hope to see you all there!

      -Aaron
    • Rudy Westerman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
        Aaron,

        My apologies but I'm not going to be able to make it tonight.  Thursday is usually a good night for me, but unfortunately this week it isn't.

        Rudy