Famke Janssen

  • fb100100
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      I LOVED the X-Men movie and am anxiously awaiting X2 as it should
      definitely be even better than the first one. My favorite X-Men in
      the movie would have to be Jean Grey played by the lovely Famke
      Janssen. I think she was the perfect choice for Jean Grey but I
      don't think that they focused on her character as much in the first
      movie. Hopefully, X2 will focus a lot more on her character with
      both Cyclops and Wolverine. Famke will also be in a new movie called
      I Spy starring Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson. It is an action/comedy
      set to hit theaters next month. I saw the trailer at
      http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ispy/ and it looks like it will be
      another mega hit! I will definitely be one of the first one in line
      to see this movie when it comes out in November.