Re: New Club

  • vorta_borg
    Message 1 of 125 , Sep 16, 2001
      I'm new too, so, hi! Please be nice to me and not set Wolvie on me.
    • mac_21_94589
      Message 125 of 125 , Jan 8, 2002
        Well, since this is a FOX movie...<br><br>The
        entire first season DVD is comming to stores everywhere
        January 15, 2002! This DVD is a must have for all "Buffy"
        Fans. The DVD has all 12 episodes of Season One,
        including: "Welcome to Hellmouth", "Angel", and "Prophecy
        Girl". It also includes interviews from Creator Joss
        Wheadon and David Boreanez (Angel)!!! <br><br>For more
        information on this DVD, visit the Official site @