I'm glad to see any new edition, but TOM O'BEDLAM being in its original state makes this even better news. I only read the paperback a few years ago, so I'lljswriter65
I am a very big fan of Tom O’Bedlam. I especially liked the breathless pace and dramatic conclusion. But it was a long time ago, and I am excited to read ittonymann
Beautiful work. I'd never seen the Jim Burns TIME OF CHANGES. My favorite cover of that is the one with the photo of the man in the desert seeming tojswriter65
- Silverberg, Robert
- Aug 29, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.