A Momentary Taste of Being

  • ide_cyan
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 8, 2001
      Just finished reading A Momentary Taste of Being.<br><br>Now that was a skull-fuck and a half, if you'll pardon the (pun?)...
    • jds1339
      Message 44 of 44 , May 8, 2002
        --- In theworldofjamestiptreejr@y..., ide_cyan wrote:
        > A question for Jeff:<br><br>Do you know what the
        > copyright status is on that story? (I assume it's
        > enjoyable story, that I do know, albeit not as good as Beam
        > Us Home. I certainly like the science-fiction
        > conceit used in it.

        Sorry, I answered this once but the post apparently never made it.

        Anyway, while I haven't looked up the specific paperwork for this
        story, at one point her agent had her file individual copyrights for
        all her fanzine-published work. So I would imagine that that one was
        registered at that time as well, and the copyright is currently owned
        by her Estate.

        Jeff