who turned the light on?

  • Nick Nixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003

      I don't know what has happened recently but I have had a ton of fans contact me with storyboards and other ideas for the movie!!! I just added a new board and looks like I'll have a few more within the next week. So keep 'em coming, esp. the fan art. If you have some graphic skills and a candidate- I have a place to display it for ya for others to see! And it doesn't matter who it is. Like I said before I am advocating no one in particular. So bring it on. Just contact me off-list. ;)

      Nick

      Nick Nixon
      Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.