Re: [thewonderwoman_forum] WW origin twists

  • Shellene Boyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2003

      How she started out with the invisible jet never confused me, but I didn't understand how she came to loose it and then have an alien spiecies give her another one. Well, actually, if I remember correctly, it was a small gel-like blob that she could command to turn into a jet. That issue confused me completely! LOL

      Maybe it's because I haven't read every single issue and I just missed a big chunk of info, but I still don't get it

            =w=  Shellene =w=

                   "If you add all the love in the world, take away all the hate and the pain, there'll still be some love left over, and that's what gives us hope"

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • thewwfanpage <nick_773@earthlink.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
        Yeah, I am thinking it was actually good that I missed the whole
        comic thing. The more I look into it and collect the older issues,
        the more confused I get because of all the discrepancies in story.
        But I suppose with that many writers contributing through the years
        and attempting to keep it fresh, they have had to change things. And
        naturally it would get confusing after awhile. It makes sense though
        to stay with one basic origin story and work from there. I really
        don't know what they are doing with the character now. I hate to even
        pick it up here lately. I don't like the way she is drawn OR
        depicted. It's kinda insulting to WW.

        Nick

        --- In thewonderwoman_forum@yahoogroups.com, Shellene Boyle