Update in my Wonder Woman/DC custom Yahoo group

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi there,

      I just wanted to let you know that I just uploaded a new album in the
      files section about my Wonder Woman customs, have fun.

      DarkKnight
      Visit my group at:
    • Bruce <JLABase@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hi everyone,

        if you like Wonder Woman and Action figures than have a look to my
        group. There are a lot of pics in photos and files about our
        favourite heroine.
        Hope to see you there!

        Best wishes
        DarkKnight