Re: [Wonder_Woman] Documentary on PBS Tonight

  • Darci
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2013
      I checked my local PBS station.  They're not airing it either.  However, the Independent Lens episode is scheduled on one of their other channels.  How is this, you ask?  A few years a go we all (those of us in the U. S. that is) switched from analog to digital TV.  One of the side effects of this is where a station once had one frequency assigned to it (which corresponded to one channel), now they may have 3 or 4 channels.  For instance, my local PBS station calls the channel that carries Independent Lens their PBS World channel.  You have to have one of the digital-to-analog converters (if you use an antenna) or a digital box or TV (if you use cable).
      Hope this helps,
      Darci

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2013
        Thank you so much for your reply Darci. I have all the independent digital channels associated with each local channel & none of them are airing the documentary. :(

        Max

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2013
          Our PBS World channel is repeating the Independent Lens episode Wed, Friday, and Sat so perhaps yours will show it later too?
          Here's hoping,
          Darci