Re: [thewonderwoman_forum] Wonder Women: The Untold Story of American Superhe...

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
      I saw about it coming to PBS in like January.  I have been hoping to remember to check it out when it airs.  Andy, if you get the chance, please send a reminder like the week before it airs.  I definitely want to see it and love everything you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
        What station and what city?
        Maybe they have an archive of it...