IGN.COM - "WONDER WOMAN- GRADE A"

  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2012
      http://comics.ign.com/articles/121/1219917p2.html

      WONDER WOMAN GRADE: "A"

      Pros: Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang are reinventing the Wonder Woman mythos for the better, intricately tying the Greek pantheon into Diana's early adventures as Wonder Woman.

      Cons: We don't really have much to complain about with this series. While we've enjoyed previous volumes of Wonder Woman, this is the first that actually makes the character feel as important as Batman and Superman. Diana finally has a series that proves why she deserves a spot in DC's holy trinity.

      Future Outlook: This series is building to something quite grand. We fully expect it to continue to be awesome for months to come. This is a must-read of the New 52 lineup.

      Grade:

      Your Favorite Comics are available at:COMICS CONSPIRACY !!115-A E. Fremont Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94087(408) 245-6275"Not Just Another Mutant Hangout!"
      .