See the First Photo of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19 5:28 AM
      Hey guys;

      Check this out!.

      Josie

      Today, the production has released its first image of Palicki in costume as Wonder Woman...and here she is!

      http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/see-the-first-photo-of-adrianne-palicki-as-wonder-woman--2569
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19 7:17 AM
        Yeah, I am reserving judgment until I see the series, but so far the only thing I like about this series is the casting.  I am just hoping I will feel the same thing about this WONDER WOMAN as I was with the first episode of SMALLVILLE, expecting to watch one show, then never again, but being hooked the first episode and stick with it for its entire run.  I just REALLY hope they add costumed villains as well.  I would love to see Cheetah and Silver Swan.  Of course, there is also the obstacle of being on NBC, the network that has been failing with the superhero shows (as muc as I liked both) THE CAPE and HEROES did not get the great ratings and were ended way too soon.

        Today, the production has released its first image of Palicki in costume as Wonder Woman...and here she is!

        http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/see-the-first-photo-of-adrianne-palicki-as-wonder-woman--2569

      • Darci
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19 7:16 PM
          Chris,
          Which Cheetah and which Silver Swan?  I'd love to see the first conception of the Cheetah (either Priscilla Rich or her niece, Deborah Domaine), but not the second (the were-cheetah Barbara Minerva).  For the Silver Swan, I prefer either the first conception (Helen Alexandros, empowered as the anti-Wonder Woman by Mars (nowadays it would be Ares)), or the most recent (Vanessa Kapatelis).
          Thanks,
          Darci

          Yeah, I am reserving judgment until I see the series, but so far the only thing I like about this series is the casting.  I am just hoping I will feel the same thing about this WONDER WOMAN as I was with the first episode of SMALLVILLE, expecting to watch one show, then never again, but being hooked the first episode and stick with it for its entire run.  I just REALLY hope they add costumed villains as well.  I would love to see Cheetah and Silver Swan.  Of course, there is also the obstacle of being on NBC, the network that has been failing with the superhero shows (as much as I liked both) THE CAPE and HEROES did not get the great ratings and were ended way too soon.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19 7:29 PM
            Originals all the way with me.  The way they were introduced is the way the should be RE-introduced.  HOWEVER, I see them using Veronica Cale to do experiments to make the were-Cheetah and Silver Swan, ala Lex creating Cyborg on SMALLVILLE.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 19 8:05 PM
              Chris,
              IIRC Veronica Cale ended up purchasing the Vanessa Kapatelis version of Silver Swan and sending her back into battle against Wonder Woman.  So that might be something to hope for in the show.  I'd rather have no Cheetah at all than a were-cheetah.

              Any other choices?  Dr. Psycho?  The character seems to have been disassociated from her WWII origins, so I doubt we'll see Fausta Grables or Baroness Paula von Gunther.  The Circle (four of Hippolyta's guards who believe Diana discredits the Amazons)?
              Thanks,
              Darci