Re: [thewonderwoman_forum] Lynda's Wonder Woman on Blue-ray?

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Well, regardless, I look at it as a good bit of news for the future of WW.  Why pick the pilot which is ALREADY on DVD and was never filmed in hd?  I mean, AQUAMAN pilot makes sense because it was not largely available on disc before, but WW was.  It shows they are paying attention to the character FINALLY.  It is because of these special features I WILL be buying JL on bluRay this time around.  I am just hoping this means more WW live action is quickly getting underway rather than STILL waiting for more WW in the world.

      Chris H