WW Megan Gale

  • Josie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2009
    • joyuzsong
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2009
        She is one of the most interesting choices that I've seen in a long while; long, broad shouldered, dark hair, pale eyes. I'd like to see her work out and get a bit more trim like a runner, the accent would help and I have my hopes up that she has the acting ability. I'd watch her as WW in even a small role.
      • Grobianus
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2009

        Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Sammâ Sambuddhassa!

        GATE GATE PARA GATE PARA SAM GATE BODHI SOHA

        Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address now!