WONDER WOMAN 2-Disc DVD at BEST BUY ALSO INCLUDES Wonder Woman Exclusive Figure

  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009

      Wonderfriends:

      I just bought my WONDER WOMAN ANIMATED MOVIE Two-Disc DVD at BEST BUY and Good News:...IT ALSO COMES WITH THE EXCLUSIVE WONDER WOMAN FIGURINE.

      Initial reports implied that only the Blue Ray Edition has the figurine. But I'm happy to discover that the 2 disc dvd has it too.

      (I also picked up the WATCHMEN Motion Comic DVD)

      Sincerely,
      Raffy Arcega
      Publicist,www. Comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wonderverse
      Crewmember/Consultant, MarsRaveloDarna.com
      Owner/Publicist, MarsRaveloSuperheroes.tripod.com

      VISIT:
      COMICS CONSPIRACY
      115-A E. Fremont Avenue
      Sunnyvale, CA  94087
      Tel. 408-245-6275
      The Best Selection of New & Back Issues, Toys, Cards, Posters, etc!!

    • Bobby Hutchison
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
        Hi Raffy! I also got mine first thing this morning. I noticed, though, that there is no star on WW's tiara on my action figure. Does yours have a star? Is this just mine?

        I am looking forward to seeing the movie later today. :) Oh and the commercials on TV for the movie are great. Anyone notice how "All the world depends on you" was used in the commercials? Does this remind anyone of anything? :)

        Bobby

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
            Love it!

            hey Raffy, does your action figure have a star on the tiara? Mine doesn't. :(

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009

              Hi Raffy,

              I have watched it now. How about you? J

              Bobby