WONDER WOMAN ANIMATED MOVIE CD SOUNDTRACK????

  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009

      Hi Andy & Antony

      It's Raffy. I asked La La Land Records if they are going to release a cd soundtrack for the upcoming Wonder Woman Animated movie and their only answer was:

      "Sadly, we have nothing to do with it"

      I wonder what they mean by that? Will it be released by another record company??

      Will the composer Christopher Drake be releasing his own CD with this in it?

      Only for download and not CD?

      If you guys have an opportunity to find out, please do so. Thanks in advance. The music is Sensational !!

      Cheers!

      Raffy

    • AMangelsSW@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        In a message dated 2/3/09 12:31:40 PM, raffya@... writes:
        It's Raffy. I asked La La Land Records if they are going to release a cd soundtrack for the upcoming Wonder Woman Animated movie and their only answer was:
        "Sadly, we have nothing to do with it"
        I wonder what they mean by that? Will it be released by another record company??
        Will the composer Christopher Drake be releasing his own CD with this in it?
        Only for download and not CD?

        I emailed Drake, but as yet, have had no response, so I don't have an answer for you.

        Even if an official release doesn't happen (which I think there WILL be), often "Promo" discs are released by the composers...

        Best,
        Andy Mangels
        www.AndyMangels.com
        www.WonderWomanMuseum.com
        Member, International Association of Media Tie-In Writers

        Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)