SUPERMAN VS WONDERWOMAN

  • seanj003
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
      when superman and wonderwoman fight,why is it always close,superman
      would defeat wonderwoman in about 10 seconds??? the only chance
      wonderwoman would have is if she grew 50ft tall,like giganta. even then
      i would put my money on Superman ;)
    • Raffy
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008

        WONDER WOMAN - © 1975 by Warner Bros. TV / ABC-TV.
        "Keep faith. Trust to love. Fight with honor. But, fight to win."
                 -Gail Simone, Wonder Woman writer

        --- On Wed, 11/5/08, seanj003 <seanj003@...> wrote:

        when superman and wonderwoman fight,why is it always close,superman
        would defeat wonderwoman in about 10 seconds???      the only chance
        wonderwoman would have is if she grew 50ft tall,like giganta. even then
        i would put my money on Superman ;)

        ***Why is it so easy to accept when Superman is beaten in a battle by Lex Luthor or even Batman (w/ Kryptonite Gloves as in "Dark knight Returns)?
        Or when Superman is incapacitated by Toyman, the Prankster and Silver banshee, why is that easier to accept than when Wonder Woman fights him to a standstill?
        Do you perceive Wonder Woman as being weaker than the likes of Silver banshee, Batman, Toyman, or Luthor?
        If lesser powers than Wonder Woman can get the better of Superman, it actually makes it more belivable that she can fight him to a standstill.

        Raffy

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:thewonderwoman_forum-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thewonderwoman_forum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • jose diaz
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
          well to be honest they are in the same power level of stretgh .....yes superman is invulerable but ww has thre magic going for her and once he is snagged he's is done..... blow for blow they are almost even......are she is a worrior he isn't she will look for his weakness

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
            Superman is slightly stronger than WW, not to mention invunerable.
            WW's power is not magic based, only her lasso has magical properies.
            She knows his weakness already (who doesn't by now?) In fact, they
            did have a fist fight during (Infinte Crisis? I think.) Supes was
            fighting her with all he had, and she likewise, and she was losing,
            opting for ways to keep him away from her so she could confront the
            man controlling Superman, and kill him, just so Superman would not
            kill her.
            She can hold her own against him, but only for awhile.
            --- In thewonderwoman_forum@yahoogroups.com, jose diaz <zanna90@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
              I love wonder woman but why do they make it close when wonderwoman and
              superman battle... Superman would easily win... the only chance she
              would have is if she grew to 50 ft tall like giganta,and then i think
              superman would still win...
            • lordofthelie
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
                --- In thewonderwoman_forum@yahoogroups.com, "seanj003" <seanj003@...>
                wrote:

                > I love wonder woman but why do they make it close when wonderwoman
                and
                > superman battle... Superman would easily win... the only chance
                she
                > would have is if she grew to 50 ft tall like giganta,and then i
                think
                > superman would still win...

                Actually Wonder Woman and Superman are rated near equal in ability.
                Superman has a couple of bells and whistles, but in a battle Wonder
                Woman would have as good a chance as say Captain Marvel, Thor or anyone
                else in that power level.