  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2008

      Raffy's 2nd  article is up at

      Wonder Woman Updates

      Cheers!

      Raffy

      Warner Premiere's Wonder Woman
      "Keep faith. Trust to love. Fight with honor. But, fight to win."
               -Gail Simone, Wonder Woman writer

    • Brian Mason
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2008

        </lurk>

        While I had at one point or another heard most of this, it was quite nice to see it all together in a well-written, tight article.

        It is indeed great. Thanks!

        Brian

        <lurk>

        At 02:49 PM 10/6/2008, Raffy wrote:

        Raffy's 2nd  article is up at

        http://www.voicesfromkrypton.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2008

          **** You're welcome Brian. Thanks as well And don't forget: the newest issue of WW is coming out this Wednesday. Part 2 of Diana's encounter with the Queen of Fables.

          Cheers!

          Raffy

          --- On Mon, 10/6/08, Brian Mason <elentirmo@...> wrote:

          While I had at one point or another heard most of this, it was quite nice to see it all together in a well-written, tight article.

          It is indeed great. Thanks!

          Brian

          <lurk>

          At 02:49 PM 10/6/2008, Raffy wrote:

          Raffy's 2nd  article is up at

          http://www.voicesfromkrypton.com

          Wonder Woman Updates

          Cheers!

          Raffy

          Warner Premiere's Wonder Woman
          "Keep faith. Trust to love. Fight with honor. But, fight to win."
                   -Gail Simone, Wonder Woman writer

        • Bobby Hutchison
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2008

            Hi Everyone,

            So sorry I have been away. I’ve missed everyone, especially our dear Wonder Friend Raffy. If I owe anyone an email, I’ll get caught up soon. I’ve been working under publisher’s deadlines for a book I have coming out in February (nothing to do with WW) with McGraw-Hill and have a few last minute things to do tonight and tomorrow on the book and then it’ll get better for a while.  So I can’t wait until I am “back”….

            Missing you all,

            Bobby

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2008

              Yikes, I forgot the whole reason for my previous email: Raffy, your article was great. I LOVED it! Soooo well done. I’m so proud of you. J