RE: [thewonderwoman_forum] Aaron Lopresti-New Wonder Woman Artist beginning Issue# 20

  • Bobby Hutchison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008

      I’m so depressed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Terry and Rachel. Justice League news has been awful and the ONE thing that has kept my spirits up is how much I am enjoying the Terry Dodson art and DC Direct products. I’m loving Dodson’s stuff so much I almost didn’t care about JL. Now what?? Now I really understand what our dear Joy means when she signs her emails sometimes as “Joyless.” I’m right there with her now…

      Bobby (aka “Joyless2”)