Hi to all

  • gauntletxp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      First of all thanks for accepting me in this group.
      I have just stard visiting it and participating in the pools, however I
      would like to give my opinion about the next Wonder WOman Movie
      -For me the villaness should be Fausta, as a neo-nazi in black leather
      and a motorbike, not as a memeber of the gemran NAzi party but as
      assasin who fails by first time in all her life in a mission thanks to
      WW and them SO (maybe scientist Cheeta) contact her in order to kill WW.
      Most of us love to hate nazis, and now they are more fashionable than
      the decades before.
      -I guess It would be a terrible mistake show the story in which trebol
      founds WW in her island, that seems to be so long and well known story.
      -I also belife that make her fly in a movie would be a mistake, first
      because most people remember 70 Lynda Carter's WW, and flying seems to
      be a well known and old fashionable special Effect. Affeter the "The
      matrix" people want to see more, big jumps an fight choreography made
      upon ancient greek style would be nice.
      -A new actress have to be found: In 70's and mainly in 80's women were
      bigger than in 90's and 00's that is a fact an the few actress that
      have the size for being WW are quite old for that rol, I guess a
      casting have to be made in order to find thw new WW maybe a fitness
      model.