Re: Comics Conspiracy's Annual Fall Sale - Sat-Sun, Sept. 22-23rd

  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hey all!

      Comics Conspiracy will be having it's Annual Fall Sale this September! We've spent the last few months restocking all our back issue bins with over 15,000 comics bought from private colletors. We also keep in stock at all times the best graphic novels and trade paperbacks currently available. These, along with our large selection of toys and other products, will all be on sale!

      Get here early to take advantage of these discounts:

      - 50% off all BACK ISSUES!
      - 50% off all TOYS!
      - 20% off all GRAPHIC NOVELS AND TRADE PAPERBACKS!
      - as well as THOUSANDS OF COMICS FOR 50-CENTS EACH
      ON SATURDAY AND ONLY 25-CENTS EACH ON SUNDAY!

      All those Uncanny X-Men and Amazing Spider-Man we got in recently? All are 50% off!
      Every DC Direct, Marvel Legends, and McFarlane figure in the store? All are 50% off!
      Watchmen, Ultimate Spider-Man, Tintin, Naruto, and Fables tpbs? All are 20% off!
      Classic comics from the 80s, 90s, and now? All are 50-cents on Saturday, and 25-cents on Sunday!

      Save these dates!

      Comics Conspiracy's Annual Fall Sale
      Saturday-Sunday, September 22-23rd
      11am 'till 7pm

[...]