Terry Dodson Talks about his & Gail Simone's Wonder Woman

  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      spinforchange

      Registered: 5/13/03
      Terry Dodson talks about his & Simone's Wonder Woman

      from Vaneta Rogers' "SDCC floor buzz pt.1" article at Newsarama:

      Terry and Rachel Dodson were at their table near Artist's Alley and telling fans about their work on Wonder Woman.

      "Starting next week, I'll be drawing the first issue of the first arc of Gail Simone's Wonder Woman," Terry said. "That will be keeping me busy through the rest of the year."

      Dodson said that, from the perspective of the fans, it probably seems like he hasn't been working on Wonder Woman, but "I never really actually left. I just finished up Allan Heinberg's final issue, which will be in the Wonder Woman Annual. And I've been doing a ton of covers -- about 15 covers so far. I've been doing a lot more Wonder Woman than it probably appears that I've been doing."

      The artist has also started on designs for Simone's run, he pointed out. "I have the first script, and I've already started doing design work because there are a bunch of new characters and redesigns," he said. "It's going to be a lot of fun. Gail's really enthusiastic about the book. She's got a clear idea about what she wants to do with the next two years of the book, so it's nice to have a set-in-stone schedule for Wonder Woman. And the issues will be coming out regularly and on time, so that will be good for fans."

      Here's the link: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=123266

      Message was edited by: spinforchange

      Your Favorite Comics are available at:
      COMICS CONSPIRACY !!