Just wanted to share this with all my Wonder Friends

  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Wonder Friends,

         Here's the variant cover of Justice League of America # 7 (2007)

      featuring the First Lady of Superheroines- Wonder Woman  (and some bonus scans)

      Your Favorite Comics are available at:
      COMICS CONSPIRACY !!
      115-A E. Fremont Ave
      Sunnyvale, CA 94087
      (408) 245-6275
      "Not Just Another Mutant Hangout!"
      VISIT REGINE Songbird Online Fan Site-http://songbirdonline2k6.tripod.com/
      Watch "HEROES" on NBC on Monday Nights OR AT http://www.nbc.com/heroes
      Visit the Official DARNA Website- http://www.marsravelodarna.com

    • Brett Peake
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        why does the jla have to have a variant cover for every single issue? they can be very frustrating to locate ... weren't there 3 covers for this issue, 2 you put together and the one you've listed?!

        when are we likely to see the ww bust in comic-stores, raffy?

        Raffy <raffya@...> wrote:
        Hi Wonder Friends,

           Here's the variant cover of Justice League of America # 7 (2007)

        featuring the First Lady of Superheroines- Wonder Woman  (and some bonus scans)

        Your Favorite Comics are available at:
        COMICS CONSPIRACY !!
        115-A E. Fremont Ave
        Sunnyvale, CA 94087
        (408) 245-6275
        "Not Just Another Mutant Hangout!"
        VISIT REGINE Songbird Online Fan Site-http:// songbirdonline2k 6.tripod. com/
        Watch "HEROES" on NBC on Monday Nights OR AT http://www.nbc. com/heroes
        JOIN RAFFY'S DC SUPERHEROES CLUB- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/dc_ superheroes
        Visit the Official DARNA Website- http://www.marsrave lodarna.com

      • raffya
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
          --- In thewonderwoman_forum@yahoogroups.com, Brett Peake
          <mrbrettpeake@...> wrote:

          > why does the jla have to have a variant cover for every single
          issue?

          ***It's a BUSINESS to them. Plain and simple. :)

          they can be very frustrating to locate ... weren't there 3 covers
          for this issue,

          ***No. Those were for other issues.

          2 you put together and the one you've listed?!

          ***I don't remember the details.

          Its not a big deal. :-) It is precisely because they are
          frustrating to locate that I have uploaded it in our happy group for
          your enjoyment.

          Now, you can enjoy the art without being frustrated by searching.

          > when are we likely to see the ww bust in comic-stores, raffy?

          ****Hmmnnn.. Good question. You might want to check

          http://www.silverbulletcomics.com

          Raffy

          > Raffy <raffya@...> wrote:
          > Hi Wonder Friends,
          >
          > Here's the variant cover of Justice League of America # 7
          (2007)

          > featuring the First Lady of Superheroines- Wonder Woman (and
          some bonus scans)

          > Your Favorite Comics are available at:
          > COMICS CONSPIRACY !!
          > 115-A E. Fremont Ave
          > Sunnyvale, CA 94087
          > (408) 245-6275
          > "Not Just Another Mutant Hangout!"
          > VISIT REGINE Songbird Online Fan Site-
          http://songbirdonline2k6.tripod.com/
          > Watch "HEROES" on NBC on Monday Nights OR AT
          http://www.nbc.com/heroes
          > JOIN RAFFY'S DC SUPERHEROES CLUB-
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dc_superheroes
          > Visit the Official DARNA Website-
          http://www.marsravelodarna.com
          today!

          > Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for
          less, sign up for your freeaccount today.