Re: [thewonderwoman_forum] Possible WW actress pic

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 121 , Jul 1, 2006
      Forgive my ignorance, but what is Bollywood?

      Chris H

      --- Georgeo <wonder_chico68@...> wrote:

      > Definitely! He is more intelligent than that. :)
      >
      > Jorge.
      >
      > "Nick N." <hoodwinkd73@...> wrote:
      > Doesn't seem likely either that Whedon
      > would cast a Bollywood actress.
      >
      > N-

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Raffy
      Message 121 of 121 , Sep 27, 2006
         <wonder_woman_sa@...> wrote:
        I also am of the opinion that this if going to be
        a great movie which lives up to the FAN
        expectations,

        **I think so too :)

         and the relatively high Standard which
        Lynda Carter set foe the time, in 1974 for WONDER
        WOMAN.

        **Absolutely

        Sure I am aware the transparent plane was "cheesy"
        But the technology exists today to make an
        incredible transparent JET and scenes on ansd in it.

        **There was a superhero parody movie 3 yrs. ago "Volta" in the Philippines that contained inside jokes and references to various comicbook genres.

        In one scene, A Super-Villain in thie movie was riding THE Invisible Jet. And it actually looked great. (It did not look like the 70's version. from the WW TV series.

        If they can make it look good in this movie, surely the more Hi-Tech American Movie Industry special effects can make it look even better.

        And there was noting wrong with the costume WW
        wore. Or the powers she displayed.

        ***Which version of the costume? I dont understand the reference.

        So WHAT was that supposed script about which
        someone posted in one of the groups?

        ***Sorry I have no idea either.

        Raffy

        --- Raffy wrote:

> [...]
        > visually unique.
        > (As memorable as "The Gentlemen" from Buffy, the
        > Vampire Slayer)
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > Raffy:)
        >

        > wrote:
        > I am hoping for the best possible WW film, but I
        > still
        > have my reservations with Joss. As for the best
        > rogues gallery, I have to go with the Flash. He has
        > some TRULY GREAT villains. I can't say WW has the
        > 2nd
        > best, as much as I love the character and her
        > villains. Batman has some great ones, Superman has a
        > LOT of great villains yet all they seem to want to
        > use
        > is Lex. The X-Men villains are great too. Let us not
        > forget Spidey. He has some of the best out there.
        > But, my question is, with all these great villains
        > choose from, why do the films and TV shows seem to
        > forget the rest of the rogues gallery? I mean, I
        > loved the WW show as much if not more than the rest
        > of
        > you, but why was only the Barroness used? Brainiac
        > has NEVER been done in a live action role and he is
        > great opponent for Supes. I am sitting here watching
        > season 3 of LOIS & CLARK, and while they did do many
        > of the rogues, they did not do enough of the rogues.
        >
        > Batman seems to be the only one who gets to usehis
        > cast of villains in a live action series or film. I
        > was just glad to hear HULK 2 will use the
        > Abomination
        > and I have complete confidence in David Goyer (after
        > his work on BLADE and BATMAN BEGINS) for THE FLASH.
        > Maybe Hollywood will finally realize we DO like the
        > costumed heroes fighting the costumed villains and
        > they will give us more of them in the future. OK,
        > enough of my ranting. ;-)
        >
        > Chris H
        >
        > --- Georgeo wrote:
        >
        > > I read the interview part where Wonder Woman is
        > > mentiones. He did not say he was not going to use
        > > it, he said writing the scrip for Wonder Woman is
        > > tough.
        > >
        > > And he is right, Batman has the best rogue gallery
        > > around. Followed by our WW, in my humble opinion.
        > > can understand why it is so tough for him to write
        > > the script for Wonder Woman. She is a very complex
        > > character and one that has many angles. Batman has
        > > one angle, even Superman has one angle. But not
        > > Wonder Woman. She is definitely more complex and
        > > that's why she is so fascinating. Not to mention
        > is
        > > one of the most highly anticipated super heroe
        > movie
        > > ever. His head is on stake here! But, I have total
        > > confidence he is going to do a great job! (And he
        > is
        > > not paying me to say that! LOL)
        > >
        > > Jorge. :)

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > Batman, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Superman, etc. !!

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:thewonderwoman_forum-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:thewonderwoman_forum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Batman, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Superman, etc. !!
        Your Favorite Comics are available at:
        Comics Conspiracy
        115-A E. Fremont Ave
        Sunnyvale, CA 94087