Re: [thewonderwoman_forum] TV Land Awards 2004

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 1, 2006
      Those were GREAT Bobby, and I am so thankful I FINALLY
      got to see the RuPaul interview. Now if I could just
      see the Graham Norton Lynda int, I would be about set.
      LOL

      Chris H

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUX05XheE9Y&search=lynda%20carter

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 1, 2006
        Love that one too, Bobby. Of course, I LOVE my
        Muppets anyway. Did everyone see MUPPET WIZARD OF OZ?
        It was GREAT, esp when Kermi stated they were
        "friends of Dorothy." I laughed SOOOOOOO hard, plus
        Queen Latifah was in it, a great choice if they want
        to use a full-figured Etta Candy in the WW film, don't
        ya think? Funny how I can tie everything together so
        seamlessly. LOL

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyA6lDC5M_Y&search=lynda%20carter

        > Now I'll stop. :)

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Georgeo
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 1, 2006
          I agree Chris. The interview was great! Did you noticed she got Drusilla's name wrong. I think she said Druella, LOL! I always wonder what happened between them. You can see there's still some bitterness there. ;)

          Jorge.

          Chris <chris_h71@...> wrote:
          Those were GREAT Bobby, and I am so thankful I FINALLY
          got to see the RuPaul interview.  Now if I could just
          see the Graham Norton Lynda int, I would be about set.
          LOL

          Chris H

          --- Bobby Hutchison <bobby_hutchison@...> wrote:

          > Also another fun clip of Lynda Carter ...

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUX05XheE9Y&search=lynda%20carter

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Bobby Hutchison
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 1, 2006
            I noticed the name thing too!  But she was close!  Love her even more. :)

            Chris <chris_h71@...> wrote:
            Those were GREAT Bobby, and I am so thankful I FINALLY
            got to see the RuPaul interview.  Now if I could just
            see the Graham Norton Lynda int, I would be about set.
            LOL

            Chris H

            --- Bobby Hutchison <bobby_hutchison@...> wrote:

            > Also another fun clip of Lynda Carter ...

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUX05XheE9Y&search=lynda%20carter

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Raffy
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 1, 2006

              ****I just want to see a scene where LYNDA is presenting the Golden Lasso of Truth, the costume and the Tiara to the New Diana. Symbolically passing on the torch.

              Of course, if it were Infinite Crisis, the Movie, Lynd could be Earth 2 Wonder Woman.

              Raffy

              Georgeo <wonder_chico68@...> wrote:
              I totally agree. I would love to see her as the queen. But Athena is also perfect for her!!!

              Jorge.

              Raffy <raffya@...> wrote:
              Lynda looks excellent. JOSS should let her play Hippolyte OR ATHENA.

              Raffy

              Georgeo <wonder_chico68@...> wrote:
              Isn't it great! I also missed the airing of the awards that year. But a friend of mine sent me the vid and I was in heaven!!! Doesn't she looks amazing?!!!!

              Jorge.

              Raffy <raffya@...> wrote:
              THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS LINK TO THE TV LAND AWARDS. I missed this.

              Raffy

              Georgeo <wonder_chico68@...> wrote:
              Thanks Bobby!!!!! It is amazing, isn't it. And she still looks so wonderful! I love that woman!

              The video there is a little blurry. If anyone has it on a file and is willing to send it to me it will make my day! :)
              I am soooo pissed I lost the file! Arrgghh! :(

              Jorge

              Bobby Hutchison <bobby_hutchison@...> wrote:
              Jorge,

              Have fun!

              Bobby

              P.S. I do love it when Lynda starts to spin in this segment!

              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 17, 2006
                Did anyone watch the JLU episode with the Legion Of
                Superheroes? I really enjoyed it. I also finally
                understand why Kara is in the future now. I never
                understood why she was in the present AND the future
                before. Later!!!!!

                Chris H

                http://mail.yahoo.com